embers of the Legislative Assembly represent the voters of his or her constituency and provide various direct services including:
- assistance with accessing government services
- hearing and relaying constituent needs and concerns to appropriate levels of government
- providing mentorship to volunteers or youth
- providing congratulatory messages for anniversaries and events
- attending community events
The constituency office usually provides this support to individuals if they are a resident of the territorial electoral districtand if their issue involves a territorial governmental agency. Please contact the constituency assistant, Darlene Mandeville, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (867) 445-9457 for further assistance.
ellowknife South constitutes a largely residential suburban portion of the City of Yellowknife. It is bounded by Range Lake and Range Lake Road to its north and east respectively, and the Kam Lake Industrial Area to its south.